The purpose of this policy is to make sure RECAMP handle your personal information in accordance to GDPR. This policy covers all situations where your personal information may be handled. Our objective is that your will feel secure that you personal integrity is respected and that your personal information is handled correctly. We are responsible for using personal information only for it’s intended purposes and that they are protected from unauthorized access.
Application and revisions
RECAMP are responsible for ensuring that the handling of personal information are in accordance with this policy. The policy is assessed by the board once every year and is revised if needed. Our CEO is responsible for keeping the policy in accordance to changing laws.
About personal information
Handling of personal information will be done according to the following principles:
- Purpose limitation
- Minimizing data
- Minimizing storing
- Integrity and confidentiality.
When you visit us, we may collect your name, adress, email adress, phone number and other identification. The purpose of this is to:
- Supply the products and services you have ordered and to administrate our agreement with you.
- Communicate with you by phone, email, forms or social media platforms.
- Administrate marketing activities like competitions.
- Market our products and services using mail, email, texts
- Analyze our visitors by preferences and priorities. This is to be able to present relevant information, ads and offers.
- Collect statistics about our visitors and thus improve our digital communication.
Assessment of our handling of personal information must be done at least once a year. Any incidents regarding personal information, will immediately be reported to our CEO, who within 72 hours must report the incident to Datainspektionen.
We may change this policy. The latest version of the policy must always be available on our website.